Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Frustrations

Getting used to the mentality here is harder than I thought. Every thing happens "tomorrow" and nothing is ever ready when it is supposed to be. I go tomorrow to pick up the rest of the kids uniforms . . . pray they are ready. I have already given her an extra 10 days from what she originally told me and wrote on my receipt.
We leave for Lima on Thursday and then head to Pucallpa for the SAM field conference on Sunday. There are a lot of loose ends to tie . . . like the fact that we are going to get our visas on Friday and still have no idea what it will cost. We still have no plane tickets for Sunday. We are waiting for a special, doing things the Peruvian way.
I probably shouldn't be writing right now . . .I a m a bit frustrated with things that are out of my control like Bank fees, credit card companies, and immigration offices.
Otherwise all is well.

No comments: